Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Who ate my gingerbread?


Cardinal sin: Anton ate the gingerbread man that Monica had been saving. Whops. This error resulted in several tears last night. So thank-heavens-for-nanie... Monica and Nanie K made gingerbread men and gingerbread bears this morning and this evening she and I had fun decorating them. Monica resisted my urge to cover them in purple and gold sprinkles in the shape of basketball jerseys. We went with the Christmas sprinkles instead.

I've never gotten very into this Christmas baking stuff. Maybe it's because I'd prefer that my husband bakes so I can eat! I do enjoy Christmas cookies... as long as they don't contain nuts, mint, fruit bits, excessive spices, or anything else yucky like that... other than that they're great.

No comments:

"A person travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

-George Moore