Monday, December 17, 2007

We've finally arrived in the blogging world


Mon Dec 17:



Well here we are in the world of blogging. I'm not sure how this is going to go. My friend Jill inspired me, as did her sister Suzi, who are both devout about their posting. Realistically I can't say I will be as good as they are, however I'm sure if the Huskies have a particulary decisive victory, you'll hear from me.

At first I thought "why would I have a blog?" All our family and friends live here (for the most part). We see everyone frequently, since our house is practically like a dorm. But I thought people might enjoy some of our more humorous day-to-day moments. I also thought how fun it will be for us to have a more detailed documentation of our lives, especially since the kids seem to grow up so fast. I'm probably crazy to start this, as I already have enough on my plate to keep 5 people busy. Oh well. Dr. Phil has been going downhill these days, so I might as well blog on the laptop while I watch.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I get the first comment! That is all I have to say. :) And welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

"A person travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

-George Moore