Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tequila

Today Jack opened up the kitchen drawer (yes, we basically have only one) and asked for the "Husky music thing." He meant the bottle opener that plays "Tequila" when used. I found it for him but had to grab a bottle of Alaskan Amber out of the fridge to gently activate the song without actually opening the bottle. Then I mindlessly left the bottle of beer on the counter and left the room. A few moments later (when the song had ended) I went back into the kitchen. Jack had opened the fridge, taken out another bottle of beer, and was trying to use the opener on it. I burst into laughter to which an annoyed Jack said, "What Mommy? I just want the song!"

No comments:

"A person travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

-George Moore