Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Late July Pregnancy Update

Well, only one month to go! I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy has gone... and how much there is left to do in our lives before this little guy makes his entrance. Everything is continuing to go well and in general I still feel the best that I have in any pregnancy at this point. Of my current complaints, heartburn is high on the list. Thank god for Pepcid AC! In fact, when we were camping we had a pretty spicy chili for dinner one night and I just decided, why wait for the eruption of fire, let's just take Pepcid WITH the meal! Another issue of course is discomfort, especially while trying to sleep at night. Trying to roll over in bed is like small earthquake taking place. Meanwhile Anton and the cat have so little room, they are practically sleeping on the floor. Anyway, none of this is unexpected and in the grand scheme of things: very little to complain about. We are increasingly excited to hold our new son and begin our lives as a 5-person family.

2 comments:

javajill said...

Zantac (or more specifically, its generic equivalent) was my heartburn savior while preggers. And approved by the medical professionals, too.

McMahan family said...

I am SO behind on reading my blogs (and pretty much anything computer-related other than work stuff) and I jumped on here just specifically to see how far along you were now. My jaw dropped when I saw your ticker at the top of the page say 37 weeks! So excited for you and wondering how that time went by SO FAST! (Well, fast for probably anyone who ISN'T the pregnant one.) :) I swear I was just hearing about Kramer 3.0 and now he's almost here! Now I have to keep on reading to catch up with the rest of the Kramer news. Wondering if I'll get to see some pictures of your new place...

"A person travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

-George Moore