Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Monica!


On the night of Monica's birthday, we headed north into Seattle. By downtown, the little girl was fast asleep, wearing her birthday hat and holding a large kleenex box. No doubt she was tired from her kids' party the night before and attending Eva's party earlier that day.



We headed to Red Robin, Monica's choice for her birthday dinner. Here are a few photos:


What did my little darling want for her birthday? I foam hand to wave at the UW games. (I SWEAR I did not put her up to this!) She has been BEGGING for one of these all season. Now maybe I can actually watch a ball game without constant whining of "I want a foam finger!"


No comments:

"A person travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

-George Moore