Sunday, October 5, 2008

Camano '08


Today was our annual trip to Camano Island with my extended family. We've been renting this cabin for probably twenty years or so, and my parents' time there always ends with a barbecued turkey feast. So we and the Carters headed north at the bright hour of 8am this morning. The kids had a blast playing on the lawn and on the beach.

The boys with their boys playing soccer.
Jack can already dribble better than I could in high school.

Fun on the beach...

...collecting things, inspecting seaweed, and climbing the logs.

Me and my big sis

Even the grandmas are getting in on the soccer action!

Post-game huddle between my dad and Nick. Poor Seahawks.

The lovebirds

Nature's jungle gym

No comments:

"A person travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

-George Moore