Monday, September 22, 2008

Games Kramers Play

I used to not really believe in fundamental differences between boys and girls. I totally believed in nurture over nature. Now, I don't deny that girls can sling mud with the boys and so forth, but as a parents of one of each, I can say that in my experience boys and girls are TOTALLY different. (I have noticed this through my teaching as well.)
Here's a quick glimpse of this in the Kramer household:

Jack's favorite toys and games: cars and trucks, building things, anything sports. Here he is holding his favorite nerf football.

Monica's favorite toys and games: Polly Pockets, her dollhouse, playing house/teacher/doctor, baby doll, and any toys that are PINK. Here she is with "Dora" the bear whom she loves to dress up in pink and pretend to take her to a bear school.

No comments:

"A person travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

-George Moore