Sunday, September 28, 2008

Friends

We are so lucky to have such wonderful friends in our lives. Last night we had a group over for thai food take-out, followed by girls nite out and guys nite in. The guys watched the Husky game :( and played a nerdy board game. Us girls checked out the new mall and had dessert at the Cheesecake Factory. (Well, for me "dessert" is fried calamari and a pint of Mac n Jack's.) Of course I had to check the game score at the bar every ten mintues, but eventually I stopped checking and instead just drowned my sorrows. When we finally got home we watched a hilarious episode of Saturday night live... tons of political impersonations from this past week. Anyway it was a great evening. And as always I'm reminded of how lucky we are to have great friends to share our daily, or at least weekly, lives with. Our cup runneth over!

1 comment:

McMahan family said...

I just had to tell you that I read this post right before I went to bed last night and I ended up dreaming I was running the race with Monica. And you were running with her too, taking pictures of her along the whole way. Thanks for a fun dreamland. :) Hahaha!

"A person travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

-George Moore