Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Battleship


Tonight I thought it would be fun for Monica and I to play against Anton in Battleship. I figured she could follow along well enough with me. Well, she got the hang of it all right and halfway into the game she fired me as her partner and just wanted to play against her dad by herself. Which was fine with me because then I could just sit back and enjoy my dessert: a moutain dew and vanilla ice cream float (don't knock it 'til you've tried it).
Anton won the game. But then again he always wins at Battleship. He claims he has "trick moves," to which I respond that anyone with a repetoire of trick moves in Battleship is taking nerdiness to a new level.

No comments:

"A person travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

-George Moore