Sunday, October 11, 2009

What a FINISH!

The day started off great. We enjoyed tailgating with a large group from camp on a beautiful October afternoon. The Parsons flag was flying proudly. Then it was time for the game. I have to say it was one of the more frustrating games to watch, and my pessimistic self took over with thoughts like "we'll never come back" and "here we are in the toilet again." But in the fourth quarter we pulled out one of the greatest comebacks I've ever seen including the ball bouncing off an Arizona player's foot and being caught by a Husky for a touchdown, plus an amazing two-point conversion.



By the time we got to the car, my ear were ringing and my throat was hoarse.

GO DAWGS!

No comments:

"A person travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

-George Moore