Sunday, October 4, 2009

Never Too Late To Graduate

Although I (finally) graduated from Seattle U last June, it took until October to finally come up with a plan for a little celebration. I wasn't so hot on walking at graduation or having a party, but then it finally hit me what would be perfect: to have dinner at the Pope's table at Buca di Beppos. First Nick got to work pouring lots of red wine (first picture) and we had a fabulous meal. Seriously I think I could eat at Beppo's at least once a week. Later my mother led us all on a trip down memory lane of "graduations we have known," bringing memorabilia from the past including "Class of 97" wrapping paper and my 1993 Villa Academy yellow mortar board. And no, it did not fit very well. Anton was especially impressed to hear that at Villa I had been named "Viking of the Year" and now claims I am an honorary Scandanavian.
Good-bye Seattle U!

No comments:

"A person travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

-George Moore