Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cream of Wheat and Withdrawals

Well, tonight is the one night of this week with no basketball on TV. So instead I'm watching American Idol and eating Cream of Wheat. I'd rather it be a game with a plate of nachos, but that will have to wait until tomorrow night. Then I will be kicking off the Sweet 16 with the WSU game at 4pm, which probably means grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner or maybe pizza if the game gets really good and I can't pull myself away long enough to open a can of soup. The Russian pizza driver from Pizza Hut knows our regular order anyway so the phone call would be quick.
In the meantime, here's a few recent shots from around here:
Hats. Hats are a big theme in our house these days. Jack either REALLY wants one on, or REALLY wants it off! He is particularly interested in Anton's bike helmet. Monica just wants one on when Jack has one on.

Psych! This is NOT a photo from December. Mother nature is really playing some tricks on us. From almost summer this weekend to almost blizzard tonight! But hey, I'm all about a snow day tomorrow!
Projects. Kyle and Monica and I did a make-your-own-picture-frame project today. Monica wanted to make a present for her friend Eva but of course she made one for herself as well... framing a photo of herself and Eva at the aquarium. Kyle chose a picture of he and Monica in the bathtub with washcloths on their heads. I actually pretty much hate any projects involving glue, but with a full pack of babywipes ready for my fingers, somehow we all survived.


No comments:

"A person travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

-George Moore