Sunday, May 9, 2010

May Pregnancy Update

Monica snapped this photo of me Friday. (Isn't she a good little photographer?) For those of you who want to see a belly picture, this is as close as you're going to get! I keep knocking on wood because, except for first trimester nausea, this pregnancy has been the easiest so far. Yes it's somewhat awkward and uncomfortable in general, but my hips and back have been pain-free so far. I've even managed to walk hills or stairs a few times for a "work-out." Several of my students have been a little slow to catch on and will suddenly get a surprised look and exclaim "Mrs. Kramer, you're pregnant?" To which I reply, "No, actually, I just carry around an extra 15 pounds for fun!" I enjoy their look of horror.
Anyway, our little guy moves and kicks frequently. Everything at the doctor has been textbook perfect so far, and we couldn't ask for more!

No comments:

"A person travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

-George Moore