Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Lots of Fun... being 31!


We started my birthday off with Anton heading to work at 6:30 in the morning (thank you, Kent teacher's strike) leaving me to deal with enjoy our children all day. We headed down to the mall to check out the new play area with the Martins. It was fun except for the collision between Kyle and Monica that left Mo with a bleeding tongue. But she was more freaked out than injured. Then we went shoe shopping for Monica, had lunch at the food court, and I bought the kids Ben and Jerry's for dessert (gee, who's birthday is it anyway?)

In the evening we headed back to the mall with my parents for dinner at BJ's, chosen because of their delicious skillet cookies for dessert. And then finally, the highlight: my dad and I watched the UW men's basketball team defeat ranked Texas A&M at a sold-out Hec Ed. It was awesome!!!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Hey, outside of the collision, it sound like you had a stellar birthday. Best wishes for many more Anne!

The ACD: said...

Go Dawgs!! Oh yes...and Happy Birthday.

"A person travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

-George Moore